Monday, August 3, 2009

Today I was reading some other blogs and decided I could do this , so lets see if I can. I know with all that I have to do with my job and kids adding one more thing can be treacherous!! Anyways I have a wonderful husband and I'm a very lucky woman to have the one I got. Here is an example, On Thurs night I decided last minute to go with my horse riding club to the distrct show and ride in it, (this was like 8 at night). I had to work the next day and then have a horse ready by the time I get off and then also myself. Justin didn't even complain! He said when he got off he would get the horse ready and that he would also take me. So by the time I got off work he had the horse bathed and brushed our and shinny ready for the show. He then takes me there and helps me get ready and saddles the horse and then while I show he watches our 4 kids until about midnight. This why I can't ask for more then what I get! I love him and are very lucky to be married to him! With him we have 4 kids that is a trial everyday for me. Our life is never boring I can tell you that! They are the light of my life, I can't wait to come home and see them. Even when I say otherwise!! Zachary is ten and love sports, hunting , video games and his friends. Kyle is 6 and love sports, hunting, coloring, playdough, and swimming. Wyatt is 3 and he loves to think he is bigger and loves his bike and loves trying to help his sister, also just been potty trained. Reagan is almost 1, she loves getting into anything she isn't suppose to and being a holy tear! But we love her and all the joy she brings to our family she is a wonderful baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment