Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally sleeping all night......

Wow, I can't believe we did it!! Reagan is sleeping all night and has been for a week! It has been so much easier then we expected. I guess in a way with her being the last baby it is hard watching her grow up, but exciting and fun at the same time. She has been sleeping most of the nights with us and only a few hours in her bed. But I decided none of us were sleeping very much that I needed more rest. So I thought I would do the 5 min crying and wow, she only cried about 2 mins. and now when we lay her down she is asleep by the time we're out of her room.
It really makes me sad that my baby will be 1 less then a mon. But man she is so fun to have around never boring!! She is already mumbling words, and walking when she wants to. She has decided that crawling is faster and she is always on the move. So faster is the best for her. She was in my cuboard with all my bowls pulling them out (she broke 2 of my pyrex dishes) then was mad when they were out that she couln't get in herself. Same with the pan cubboard. If I let her do that she is more content then playing with the toys. Her brothers have also gotten her to drive the cars and trucks around making the sound, we are in so need of girl toys. Even though she has got to stay tough and keep up with her bros.
We love her so much all of us and hope she keeps us just as busy always!!
School starts in 3 days!! Wow what are we going to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment