Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NEW IDEA....

I really hope this works out but I'm planning on being 100% positive about this homework no matter how hard Zac fights me on it. He has already informed that he dosen't want to go back and school has not one bit of fun time in it. We had spelling words this week, a page to do on an explorer of his choice, he also has to get 10 things together about himself and put in a box and then he needs to do his 20 mins of reading each night. For him this is a lot. It is hard enough just doing one thing but all of it really gets him fustrated. Then on top of trying to complete all this I work until about 6:00 each night and then we have a soccer game each night of the week. We just have to much to do at once. I need to come up with a schedule so me or justin can stay at home a night with the rest so we can also get things done in the house and then they also have some at home time during the week. So positive is my idea which will be a huge challenge for me I'm always so fustrate and negative before we can even get Zac to start that all the rest is an horrible experience for both. Wish me luck and hopefully we can get things accomplished me smoothly around our house.
Kyle on the other hand can go to school all week. He loves it!! He gets his homework done immedately! Yeah!! I think after Zac i deserve an easy kid, but I may just jinx it so we will see how it all works out. Anyways Kyle and Zac have been riding their bikes to school, which Kyle is thrilled he just thinks he is so big now!! But I sure miss him around on my day off, he helped me with Reagan and Wy so much!!
Wyatt is so pissed he can't go to school. Every morning on our way to daycare he informs me he is a big boy and that he can go potty all himself! So of course he can go to school now. I just have been telling him Reagan would be really sad without him at Cindy's so he will go peacefully!
Reagan our little tear!! She is into all!! I don't know what to do with her!! But we enjoy her so much!! She is just growing up so fast!! They are great kids and we love them all!!

2 comments:

  1. you do have good kids. I love spending time with them. I am glad that you and Justin live close so we can spend time with your family. We love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine, I didn't know you started a blog! I'm glad. Homework stinks! Jackson has a ton every night, in first grade. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete