Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I should be cleaning my house, you know how that is, I hate doing it but once I start I will get that done. Today is my first day off since I have been back from our vacation a week ago. 7 days off and then 7 days working is tough. I have to catch up on all of our laundry. We then have swimming lessons this week. They have been tough on the days I've been working, mon. it took me an hour and a half to take my kids to swimming lessons and my work only had alloted me a half hour lunch that day! Just getting to and from is the hard part with the construction going on the freeway. I been blessed with Justins family that will help out with my kids a lot of the time, but I hate having to ask all the time so I suffer and try to do all myself. I know sometimes signing my kids up for things like this is impossible to even get done with my job, but I don't want them going without just because we are both working parents. I feel they all have to give so much as it is and that is not what I want for them. I know my job is what we need as a family to make ends meet some times, but some days I would love just to stay home with them and let them be kids. Let them go to there friends house to play and let them roam the neighborhood with their friends. What normal kids do during the day. Instead they are a a babysitters about 8 hours a day. So this is my worry on a daily basis when I drop them off to play. I am lucky they enjoy going to their daycare and she is a wonderful lady, if it wasn't for her I probably couldn't stay working.
Anyways I'm going to pack our trailer and we are going to be able to camping with some close family friends this weekend. They have boys Zac's age and a 15 year old daughter that Wyatt just adores and loves!! We have really enjoyed this year becoming so close to them, I don't think I've come across more behaved kids! So off to cleaning and doing laundry, then swimming lessons, and packing our trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment