Monday, August 24, 2009

School....

Well it has started and I cried dropping them off. It dosen't matter how old they are, I wish they could just stay little!! Zac thinks he is so cool and then Kyle trys to be just like him. When I was taking them they first day I said I would walk them in. Zac freaked of course and said I would embarass him. I wasn't planning on walking him but I wanted to make sure kyle made it ok. So on our way down the hill Kyle asked Zac if he remembered where his class was. Zac said yeah. so Kyle then asked him if he would walk him. I was so proud of Zac he said yes and he would show him what to do and get his backpack to it's spot. So mom was voted out and Kyle informed me that he and Zac were fine getting to class by themselves. They can be pretty good kids when they want to, glad they're mine!!
NOW HOMEWORK!! YIKES!!! What am I going to do????????? They have been in for 4 days now and we already have it Kyle is wonderful he brings it home and does it immediately, Zac on the other hand will procrastinate until the last minute and has been that way since day one! Oh well, wish me luck i swear i went to school to get my kids through school!

No comments:

Post a Comment