Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SCHOOL SHOPPING
Man what a day!! This is an understatement. My friend and I decided to go school shopping together today. We both had a few things to pick up and with my surburban we all could fit and we could go together. I was actually really excited, you see I don't do this very often with friends and thought it would be fun. We actually did really well, with all 7 kids in tow, I'm just not the shopper type. We did have a lot of fun and got some really good deals. Our kids were good all in all. We left at 9:00am and didn't drop them off until about 4:00 so they did awesome!! Reagan was a sport and Wy was just starting to get really moody in need of a nap so we timed it just right. I think I could do this again with Kim she has about the same budget as me and likes to go to the same stores as me to get what we need. Our boys have a lot in common and enjoy being with each other so much they would actually live together if we let them. Then I don't know what we would do without Wy's Kel!!! I'm getting so used to her being around and helping out that man I'm not looking froward to when a boyfreind comes into play and with her starting highschool it is coming we all know. Wy will be so disappointed!! We love her she better get someone worthy of her!! Well of to get my house clean once again it is my day off and that is what I do. I'm almost done with laundry, yeah!!! Also school starts in a week so good for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment