Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LOVE KIDS SPORTS!!!

I love going and seeing my kids play sports! It just is so much fun! I was thinking today while I was watching Ky play that I really enjoy this!! I always am complaining because it is really a pain to get from work to the games sometimes and then we have them tues, wed, thurs, and fri every week until they are done. It is just worth it so much. I love going the best on fri nights and then on my days off so it isn't such a hussel bussel to get to and from. I think it is a lot of money to get them registered but in the long run it keeps them out of trouble and busy so they don't get bored that it is worth it. Then on top of that it adds up to cheap entertainment for the rest of us. We couldn't pay to get into a game for the whole family for what we spend to get them into the sports the do. I know my favorite so far is Zac in his mustang league he was in and the soccer that they do now. I probably embarass them (I'm one of the moms that scream at them to do stuff) but it is a ton of fun! I hope they can keep it up and enjoy it as much as I do! I hope it will keep them from getting into trouble. I know Ky loves soccer he is quiet the aggressive player his coach loves to get him to get the ball and make the goal. He has no problem to get in there and push his way to the ball!! Justin was actually yelling to quit pushing and just kick, lol!! With Zac we have to yell to get in there and try and get it. Zac is good he just isn't quite as agressive as Ky is. All is fun!! I know Wy will be just like them, he is already asking when he can play. That is when it will start getting difficult is when we end up with them all playing. But they are only little once!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember one summer my kids played on the same night. That was hard because you usually had to miss one of them play. It is a pain to have it ever night but easier in other ways

    ReplyDelete